4mil Build Pricing

Ponder no more. You should leave it stock stroke/port. If you don't wanna over heat.. My stock cyl 4mil overheats in the dead of winter when it's 10segrees out, and that just off idle... Goin to a 4 mill ruined my bike and took the joy out of life. I'm now a miserable person who lives in my moms basement and has no contact with the outside world, other then the Internet... And girls. Well let's say palma-la and her 5 friends are all I had in years

Who built your motor?? Wow id be pissed.. Oh well i love my 4mil

Ponder no more. You should leave it stock stroke/port. If you don't wanna over heat.. My stock cyl 4mil overheats in the dead of winter when it's 10segrees out, and that just off idle... Goin to a 4 mill ruined my bike and took the joy out of life. I'm now a miserable person who lives in my moms basement and has no contact with the outside world, other then the Internet... And girls. Well let's say palma-la and her 5 friends are all I had in years

Did you put any fluid in the radiator.

Good thing your not telling people to jump off a bridge!

this is a joke.....

I am just looking to add some more power to the bike. I already need to rebuild the top end so i was checking around to see what i could upgrade to get some more power. $1500 is already a little more than i was planning on spending on the motor. any ideas?

i got my 4 mil duneport for just 1500 in parts. that included custom cut domes for pump gas, 4 mil crank, port job ,piston/rings, coolhead, timing plate, pancake bearing, gaskets. if you dont wanna spend that much ( eh hem.... credit card) i would at least get the cylinders ported and new piston rings

Wiesco pistons and crank, gaskets, seals, bore, $850. Unported stock cyl with head spacer. Very smooth power w/ FMF Signature sreies. My son didn't want me to do any port work cause he said I made the Blaster too peaky, it's not even as peaky as my old Elsinore :jesterlaugh:

A lot left on the table, but when he tires of it, easy 10-15 more on tap :cheers: