#@$& ME!

PDLS

Haha, I had a foreman 450, snorkled, lifted on 28" outlaws, she got a rubicon snorkled with a 550bbk lifted on 28" outlaws. Sold them, I got a Sportsman 800, lifted, snorkled, radiator relocate, 28" mudzillas and she got a Brute 750, radiator relocate, lift springs, clutch kit on 29.5" outlaws. The sportsman sits in the garage unused for 2 years now but we both have shees!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks about ur motor pdls but im sure u will get it going in no time.

On the wife note, i agree my wife is into everything i am heck she owns a 9mm and a ar-15 now plus she will race the big drag bikes with the best of them and she has had alot of drag bikes and wasnt and isnt scared of any of them.

Alot of people on here know her too.

Kind of cool to sit back and watch her get out on the dunes and spank some guys..........good stuff for sure.

I should be able to to get the wheels turning soon hopefully. Found out why we got screwed on taxes this year, dont know how it got changed but my w2 was set for 6 dependents.....how that happened I dont know but I'm looking into that. On a positive note, my wifes shee is ridable lol.

My wife and I work for Southwest International, I'm stationed at and turn wrenches at one of our high profile customers terminal. She is a Service Advocate, brings paper work and parts home at night when I need them for the following day, manages case files and takes care of our big customers. Work or Hobbies, it's cool to talk to my wife and she understands every bit of what we're talking about. We've been together coming up on 8 years in july and i think the longest we've ever been apart is a day or two. I think we might be best friends with benefits, kids and play toys.