YFZ hybrid

My brother and I built this hybrid 2 years ago for ice racing. It has been absolutely amazing. But now, we want to put a banshee motor in it for the 2013 ice racing season. I've joined the forum because I've seen a few conversions, and I want to find a motor and learn more about the best way to build a TT banshee motor.

I'm not afraid to cut apart the frame to get this thing to fit nicely. I've got a few spare frames to play with too.

I see people are wanting rolling chassis. I've got a complete stock rolling chassis for sale as well, I'll post pics of that soon. Its an 06 stock chassis with 12.8 hours on trails (hour meter), stole motor out of it and it has sat ever since.

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

TT-yfz3.jpg

225827_10150184538755753_538005752_7294311_4211130_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trx450r motor (06+ style).

I can't remember the blue color.

I'm not replacing this engine, just building another quad almost identical to this with a banshee engine. I won't have the ti a-arms or aluminum axle on my hybrid but most everything else is going to be the same.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am so fucking stoked to see a big motor hybrid set up for Ice Racing! I actually saw one of your links on the TRX site while just browsing for the local racers and was trying to get that video where you go from last to first to upload. Then I saw the pics of the new hybrid and had to get here to check it out. Man Ryder, you sure can keep a secret! Let me know what that thing does.