2003 banshee for sale, nice!

im selling my 2003 banshee that is excellent condition except it needs a new top end, left cylinder has good compression but the right side doesn't, but it ran great before. could be as simple as a head gasket or rings but i don't have the time or cash to mess with it. all the bearings are tight and all the aftermarket parts are pretty much brand new. Asking $2500 obo, pickup only, located in Pennsylvania.....pm if interested

2003 Banshee

Pro circuit platinum's

+4 degree key

Pro Motion Torrs removal kit

Boost bottle / reed spacer

CFM air box / dual UNI foam filters

Monster graphics

XFR nerf bars

Moose clutch lever

AC grab bar

DG bumper

340 mains / needle 3rd clip / 27.5 pilot 1turn

Also has a few other add ons and an assortment of jets from 260 up to 360 mains

(GRAPHICS ARE DARK RED, SUN MADE THEM LOOK A LITTLE PINK)

011.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

2000 for a blown up bike?? Are you high? Did you look at the prices of some of the other bikes being sold?

That's what they are selling for around here. I had a very hard time finding one in good condition for under $2600 on Craigslist or pennswoods. most everything else was beat to shit and back. since I cant seem to get what I want out of it, Im gonna tear it down and will probably start a small parts thread, rebuild it, then sell it.

Buckeyeshee21, if I take some of the aftermarket parts off, ill let you know first about the nerf bars

That's what they are selling for around here. I had a very hard time finding one in good condition for under $2600 on Craigslist or pennswoods. most everything else was beat to shit and back. since I cant seem to get what I want out of it, Im gonna tear it down and will probably start a small parts thread, rebuild it, then sell it.

Buckeyeshee21, if I take some of the aftermarket parts off, ill let you know first about the nerf bars

Right on, thanks. I will say banshees in ohio and PA seem to hold their value better. Just nobody around here has nice ones anymore. When I show up places with mine people actually stop and take pics of them because you don't see them. I can't believe how reasonable some of the bikes go for on here located out west and in florida and such, not to mention they are way nicer because all we have here is mud and clay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...