What to replace stock a arms with?

hmartin

Your best bet is to just invest in a good set of aftermarket A-Arms. Don't pinch pennies when it comes to your suspension. You can check with Tim at Stellar, or there are some very good options on eBay that won't break the bank.

I was kind of planning on that, especially after reading some of the bail stories on ball joints breaking! I was checking out the RPM Industries arms on Flee Bay, the stock replacement ones, they look well built and serviceable down the road.

• 2 months later...

I was kind of planning on that, especially after reading some of the bail stories on ball joints breaking! I was checking out the RPM Industries arms on Flee Bay, the stock replacement ones, they look well built and serviceable down the road.

So what did you go with? Im in need of new a arms because my ball joints are shot also. Wasn't planning on doing any suspension mods yet but now i am forced to. I want a good quality product but don't want to spend top dollar because it has a fancy sticker on it, if you know what i mean.

I got a set of arms from Tim @ Stellar and the quality of the arms is amazing. :headbang: And he has customer service to back it up. I shopped around when I was looking for mine then I found BHQ and everybody talked up Stellar, he was also the cheapest I found. Worth looking into IMO. :cheers: