Tony Doukas racing reeds

TDR is definitely one of the best when it comes to banshees. He has been around for a long while in the banshee scene as well as the pwc world. Just because he isn't a site sponsor doesn't mean he doesn't do work just as good if not better then some. You will be more then happy with his products. His service and great prices on hard to find items are what keep me coming back.

TDR is definitely one of the best when it comes to banshees. He has been around for a long while in the banshee scene as well as the pwc world. Just because he isn't a site sponsor doesn't mean he doesn't do work just as good if not better then some. You will be more then happy with his products. His service and great prices on hard to find items are what keep me coming back.

that makes me feel better about them...hell i only gave $40 shipped for them on ebay figured that they were well worth that.....

and can anyone tell me... is it necessary to keep the stock gold curved reed stops on the cages...

that makes me feel better about them...hell i only gave $40 shipped for them on ebay figured that they were well worth that.....

and can anyone tell me... is it necessary to keep the stock gold curved reed stops on the cages...

i run the stops. i think it best to but others may say different.

i agree

O.K. I have the tdr carbon reeds in my banshee. I also had them do a reed cage mod. which is a knofe edge on the inside of the reed block and opening up the stock reed block. I also do not run the stock reed stops. has been running hard for a while now. tdr built my motor. I am happy with it. it is a stock stroke mild ported banshee with 4 degree timing advance, 20cc domes in the head, toomey t-5's. tdr reeds with cage mod. bike runs super. run them and dont look back