38mm Trinity Racing 2 in 1 carb kit

I haven't purchased it yet but was looking at the Trinity Racing 2 in 1 carb kit and wanted some of y'alls input before i buy! Have a buddy that has it and he says it's the cats ass when it comes to tuning...any other pros or cons to the setup?

I haven't purchased it yet but was looking at the Trinity Racing 2 in 1 carb kit and wanted some of y'alls input before i buy! Have a buddy that has it and he says it's the cats ass when it comes to tuning...any other pros or cons to the setup?

It is a Trinity product, that is a con to me. Do you really want to give money to a vendor that has caused so many headaches for other site members. Trinity started out as a Quadzilla shop and jumped on the Banshee bandwagon when Suzuki quite manufacturing them, so they are in it for the money.

It is a Trinity product, that is a con to me. Do you really want to give money to a vendor that has caused so many headaches for other site members. Trinity started out as a Quadzilla shop and jumped on the Banshee bandwagon when Suzuki quite manufacturing them, so they are in it for the money.

Not for nothing, isn't that why every company started? All things aside as far as quality, isn't that why some one gets into business? I've never had trinity products so I can't speak from experience, but I heard there downfall in the banshees was mainly the cub cylinders they were selling.

Hey, Ohio....Contact "chayote86" he's got the Graydon model that works so well.

Stay away from that Trinity unit. (Hell, steer clear of them entirely.) :bolt:

Not for nothing, isn't that why every company started? All things aside as far as quality, isn't that why some one gets into business? I've never had trinity products so I can't speak from experience, but I heard there downfall in the banshees was mainly the cub cylinders they were selling.

Most companies want to make money by producing a quality product that benifits the consumer and consumers want to add to their Banshees. Trinity is just in it for the money, if they cared about their product, they would not take weeks or even months to reply to and correct customer's complaints/problems. Trinity says that ALL of their Stage IV stuff is the best thing you can do to a Banshee, even though their products don't measure up in dyno tests and product comparisons(unless you go by what you read in Dirt Wheels, because everything they test is the best thing there is).

Most companies want to make money by producing a quality product that benifits the consumer and consumers want to add to their Banshees. Trinity is just in it for the money, if they cared about their product, they would not take weeks or even months to reply to and correct customer's complaints/problems. Trinity says that ALL of their Stage IV stuff is the best thing you can do to a Banshee, even though their products don't measure up in dyno tests and product comparisons(unless you go by what you read in Dirt Wheels, because everything they test is the best thing there is).

Well, when you go and cut tons of items on your CNC machines for stock.......THEN find problems with the machining :o .........you have to sell a lot of boo-boos to people before you can fix the problem. I just don't enjoy having being included in "Team Boo-Boo". :angry::bolt:

:unsure: Man it's going to take a while to get rid of all these domes, heads and cylinders. banghead

We better advertise more. <_<

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong banghead . From what I see from dyno charts from the linc, twins make more power and torque from bottom to top, plus the single has a serious "vally" in T at about 5-5500 rpm. The way I look at it is if you can't tune 2 carbs you need an EFI 4joke :jesterlaugh:

thats what i was thinking. it does not speak well for the 2n1 setup.

i used the trinity 2 into 1 with a smaller carb it worked well wasnt as revy as two carbs. i have no idea what people are talking about when they dis the guys there. they are helpful . i just ordered and recieved there 2 33 pwk carb kit with manifolds. quality was there no complaints. call them and talk to them.

i used the trinity 2 into 1 with a smaller carb it worked well wasnt as revy as two carbs. i have no idea what people are talking about when they dis the guys there. they are helpful . i just ordered and recieved there 2 33 pwk carb kit with manifolds. quality was there no complaints. call them and talk to them.

NO don't call them! They have sucked in way too many people with their BS on the phone and then won't help them with a problem after the sale! There are other manufacturers and shops that are far better to deal with and make parts that work like they should and build power. If you do deal with Trinity, don't say you were not warned!

Edited by bansheesandrider

Thanks for the info and sharing of experiences y'all have had with Trinity Racing...I think ima stay clear of um!!! that brings be to the question of what dual carb setup, in y'alls opinion will give me the best trail/drag race in mud and dirt only performance. .060 over w/Alba ignition(works well so far I a'int cranked it up though) 300jets in vm26's tors eliminator caps and a DMC Alien exhaust(which sound so bad ass it's crazy). let me hear it guys, watcha got?