Fresh rebuild running on 1 cylinder?

I got my top end redone and put all back together today. I started it up and it would only run both cylinders on choke. When I shut off the choke it would only run on 1 cylinder!!! Pull choke back out and 2 cylinders fire. Choke off 1 cylinder won't idle without throttle on. HELP!! Am I too lean? Or is my pilot too small? Pilot clogged? .10 over, T6, NOSS head 21cc domes, Vforce 3 reed cages, open air box k&n, 800 feet above sea, stock carbs, 27.5 pilot, 320 mains... What do you guys think???

SYNC them puppies

rev it up, they will catch, thats how you know its sync if you choke it.

choke gives more gas in a circuit, so if you sync them, same effect.

once it warms up they stay puffing.....carb sync is your issue. if you did, you didnt do it right....had this problem, thats what it was, every time

Also, if you have the carbs in the wrong side the choke circuit is wrong. The carb bowl with the brass bearing looking thing goes in the left cyl. If its not that then make sure the pistons have the windowsfacing the reeds not exhaust. They can be installed backwards.

it may be something like your pilot could be clogged or it could be that your way too lean on jetting .......i just rebuilt both my carbs and had the same problem as soon as i fired the bike up....blip the throttle a little they'd both fire....let it try to idle it would run on one and then die..... it was because one of my carbs had the idle set too low...happened during cleaning.