10mil jetting advise

I recently got my a&s ported 10 mil cub together and wanna go ride at spring break. So for now it has 30mm mikune carbs, Cpi inframes, 180 compression race gas, +5 on timing, v force reeds. I have 30 pilots and 360 mains. It seems to pull up top ok but before powerband is doggy. This was my first bigger motor and on a +8 swinger it's not as impressive as I'd hoped.

I recently got my a&s ported 10 mil cub together and wanna go ride at spring break. So for now it has 30mm mikune carbs, Cpi inframes, 180 compression race gas, +5 on timing, v force reeds. I have 30 pilots and 360 mains. It seems to pull up top ok but before powerband is doggy. This was my first bigger motor and on a +8 swinger it's not as impressive as I'd hoped.

what is it doing? boging out at low rpms like at take off from a dead stop? sounds like a jetting issue. what kind of air filter? stock air box? lid on or off? what temp are you riding in currently? we need more info. you said it seems to pull up top ok? my 4 mil with a full dune port from hjr pulls like crazy especially at powerband. a 10 mil thats ported should pull like a train. you should def do a plug chop and see if your running too lean or rich. new plugs always help too

what is it doing? boging out at low rpms like at take off from a dead stop? sounds like a jetting issue. what kind of air filter? stock air box? lid on or off? what temp are you riding in currently? we need more info. you said it seems to pull up top ok? my 4 mil with a full dune port from hjr pulls like crazy especially at powerband. a 10 mil thats ported should pull like a train. you should def do a plug chop and see if your running too lean or rich. new plugs always help too

Pods on each carb.65-75 degrees. Its responsive low throttle. Mid is very boggy and power band is there but nothing like I'd expected. It revs out but slowly compared to my old stock stroke/bore. I'm in a small field testing. There's little to no room for a chop. I can get 1-3 maybe if it can get stopped.

Your biggest setback is the carbs and pipes. You should invest in at least a set of 35's, but I'd go 39's. It's like using a straw when you need a garden hose. Cubs like fuel and it's not really fair to judge the setup until you give it what it needs to run at full potential. Shearers make an excellent inframe as well. When you get the setup right, that ported 465 will use every bit of that swingarm.

You could try and tune more on the needle and mains, but I honestly don't think you'll find the power you're looking for without giving it the proper amount of fuel. Once you get more fuel to it, you can also bump your timing up and gain a little more power.

What about your clutch setup...what are you running?