want to 4 mil

Im not sure weather or not you will need a spacer plate to do the 4mil the way you're thinking but I have always been told if I was going to do a motor to do it the right way. Instead of spending the money on spacers why not just shell out or save up for a cool head or get the stock head milled. If you plan on going the 4mil route you'll probably be happier purchasing a cool head opposed to a spacer plate in the long run.

I have a quick question also. I want to do a 4mil too. But i dont have a few grand to spend. So this is gonna make ot so i can do the mod if itll work. Looking around, i see hot rods connecting rod kits. Its for a banshee, its +5mm long rod for 93.99$ my dads good friends with a owner of a local shop, i can get them for actually 80$. So my question is, will it work if i do the long connecting rods, and cut the domes? Or do i have to buy the full crank? What all will it require? Thanks

I have a quick question also. I want to do a 4mil too. But i dont have a few grand to spend. So this is gonna make ot so i can do the mod if itll work. Looking around, i see hot rods connecting rod kits. Its for a banshee, its +5mm long rod for 93.99$ my dads good friends with a owner of a local shop, i can get them for actually 80$. So my question is, will it work if i do the long connecting rods, and cut the domes? Or do i have to buy the full crank? What all will it require? Thanks

You need to save up your money. lol

adding +5 long rods to your existing crank will not net you a +4mil stroker. all you will be doing is lengthing the rods. you have to purchase a dedicated stroker crankshaft for whatever added stroke.

you dont need several grand to do a 4mil. fuck that spacer plate shit, port your cylinders and cut some domes for the 4mil.

your goin to need

hot rods 4mil crank- 375 new from hjr

Custom 4mil domes-80

You can order these for pump or race fuel from a bhq sponser

cylinder porting for a 4mil-375 from herrs jugs

wiseco 795 series long rod pistons and gaskets-250 300

I just did a 4mil herrs jugs setup and it rips.

Yea thats why in my title i have 4 mil, meaning just install a plus 4mm crank, not build a 4 mill

Actually your title says "want to 4 mil." Meaning you could want a 4 mil crank, you have a 4 mil crank and need new connecting rods, want to build a 4 mil cheap, and so on. As stated above you will want an actual 4 mil crank, a cool head or a noss head with cut domes, and increase your timiing. You will need to port your cylinders since your port timing will change with the new crank. Good luck!

your goin to need

hot rods 4mil crank- 375 new from hjr

Custom 4mil domes-80

You can order these for pump or race fuel from a bhq sponser

cylinder porting for a 4mil-375 from herrs jugs

wiseco 795 series long rod pistons and gaskets-250 300

I just did a 4mil herrs jugs setup and it rips.

what port job did you go with bansheeboie? i just got the same set up and went with the dune port. very pleased with it so far and im not even done breaking in the engine or hit full powerband .. brappppppp