fastest banshee on bhq

jake644

Shows lack of knowledge ^^^ Dirt racing is generally only 300 feet, tho have seen mention of 500. Seeing that @ 300 ft the big boys are about 90mph, anything longer is suicide.

ya your right i really dont know shit about drag racing i was just wanting to see some fast dirt/sand banshees.

i dont think we have many record setting bikes on this site. hop on planetsand.com, thats where all the big boys go. the fastest bikes will always be build by some builders shop and they will invested thousands in r&d just to have there name on the front page of the site. these bikes are funny cars of there realm, i personally think "the fastest bike" question is paradoxical because there isnt a technical/mechanical limit, only a financial. although, if i were to guess one of (if one exist on boards) the crankenstien id assume is the fastest bike. you know the bike that uses a rotax top end.

yeah no one took this post serious, but i kinda wanted to know myself.

Edited by NickisGod

i dont think we have many record setting bikes on this site. hop on planetsand.com, thats where all the big boys go. the fastest bikes will always be build by some builders shop and they will invested thousands in r&d just to have there name on the front page of the site. these bikes are funny cars of there realm, i personally think "the fastest bike" question is paradoxical because there isnt a technical/mechanical limit, only a financial. although, if i were to guess one of (if one exist on boards) the crankenstien id assume is the fastest bike. you know the bike that uses a rotax top end.

yeah no one took this post serious, but i kinda wanted to know myself.

My bike has 4 records in the D23 hillclimbing series. I have the fastest ATV times at New Ulm, MN, Red Wing, MN and Mankato, MN. I am also the first and only ATV rider to hold a full hill record in D23 (fastest time of all ATVs and bikes).

"i dont think we have many record setting bikes on this site."

My bike has 4 records in the D23 hillclimbing series. I have the fastest ATV times at New Ulm, MN, Red Wing, MN and Mankato, MN. I am also the first and only ATV rider to hold a full hill record in D23 (fastest time of all ATVs and bikes).

although yea loco ill admit. u have one of the biggest motors that i can think of. (what r u trying to hide :) ) by chance do we have any triples on the site?

"i dont think we have many record setting bikes on this site."

although yea loco ill admit. u have one of the biggest motors that i can think of. (what r u trying to hide :) ) by chance do we have any triples on the site?

matt21 has a tripple and there was a guy from pa with a 20DMX think banshee332

• 4 years later...