all mx riders? -1 or -2 swingarm?

chevstang421

ive searched all over this forum and seen everyone say -2 or -1 heard different opinions, im gonna be riding mx, some flattrack and some cross country some. what do yall think would be a good choice for me, yall point me in the right direction? good brands?

thanks for any input

yeah i plan on some +2+1 on the front and a minus 1 or 2 on the rear with the 250r round housing and +2+2 rpm dominator axle and hardware on the rear, motor wise im gonna run a 2-1 intake with a 35mm pwk, get a noss head with some smaller cc dome to get the comp up a little bit and i have some fattys i run on it, and hopefully i will ride the hell out of it then, plan on running some pep shocks or axis, does your swingarm hold up to a beating? good quality?

yeah im not running heel guards on my bike, i believe im gonna go with the -1 and see how well it does for me, i like that swingarm looks like a good product

I put alot on my engine build. 4mm stroker, stage 4 head with 19cc domes (215lbs compression each cylinder), Hinson racing clutch system, aggressive trail/mx port from Wildcard, 2 in 1 carb setup with a 33mm pwk, pro circuit platinum pipes, crankcase port, and I have a 15 tooth front sprocket with a 42 tooth rear sprocket. I have a +2 +1 front suspension and use a -2 inch roundhouse swingarm. I can't remember what brand of swingarm at the moment but I really like it on the track. It rides great on the track.

I left a review on my setup a couple years back and it hasnt changed.