Awesome shocks MEGA cheap!

Stomp77

It goes without saying that a properly built shock valved for your needs and weight is the best. However, many of us are just want a better shock up front on our banshee's and are not looking for maximum performance. I have discovered an excellent solution! Naysayers will scoff and haters will hate but I blew 3 sets of banshee front shocks and got fed the F-up. Looking for a decent alternative I couldn't help noticing that my warriors' shocks have taken massive air and years of abuse without complaint. I went after some exact specs on the warrior, It weighs in at around 10+ pounds heavier and has one inch less suspension travel than the banshee but has an equal length shock. Extremely important is the geometry of the suspensions travel, Fortunately they are almost identical, so what you end up with is a shock set up for more unsprung weight and slightly less travel along the same pressure angles. This warrior achieves this by using a stiffer spring and tighter valving. What this means for us big heavy guys say 240+. Is a very strong, smooth shock that bolts on and works beautifully. I personally love the stiffer ride, the bike feels much more planted and best of all I have yet to bottom out on a big jump using the warrior shocks. Granted if you are a smaller guy these things would be somewhat harsh and unforgiving but they support my big ass like a dream. Warrior shocks on ebay are dirt cheap and I have been running mine hard for 2+ years with no issues. If your bottoming out your stock banshees shocks and don't have the bones laying around for some works or elkas ect... this is a bolt on fix that won't break the bank, or your bike. :cheers: