4mm or bigger piston bore?

FraireRacing

If you can run any motor combonation then get porting. As these guys told you , bore doesnt add much but a ported 4 mil or even a ported 350 is a monster compared to a stocker. Get REAL porting from a real builder and dont hack up your cyls yourself. A ported 350 with a good set of pipes like cpi or shearers will be about all you could ride on a stock swingarm. Yes you can hide a 4 or even a 10 mil crank in a set of stock cyls with even a stock head if you wanted too.

If you can run any motor combonation then get porting. As these guys told you , bore doesnt add much but a ported 4 mil or even a ported 350 is a monster compared to a stocker. Get REAL porting from a real builder and dont hack up your cyls yourself. A ported 350 with a good set of pipes like cpi or shearers will be about all you could ride on a stock swingarm. Yes you can hide a 4 or even a 10 mil crank in a set of stock cyls with even a stock head if you wanted too.

Who does good porting and for more or less about how much?

Ditch the 2-1 intake, have the cylinders profesionally done w-the cases matched. the boysens and the toomeys will make good power but still upgradeable. mabey the guys you think are cheating are not..... a 350 really set up right can be EXTREMLY fast. in my opinion getting rid of the 2-1 and going to 35 pwks and GOOD porting could make 15-20 hp difference in your set up

Ditch the 2-1 intake, have the cylinders profesionally done w-the cases matched. the boysens and the toomeys will make good power but still upgradeable. mabey the guys you think are cheating are not..... a 350 really set up right can be EXTREMLY fast. in my opinion getting rid of the 2-1 and going to 35 pwks and GOOD porting could make 15-20 hp difference in your set up

I've seen some big increase in power since I went 2-1 but we'll see if I come across a set of good carbs and cases.Thanks for the heads up

Oh and the reason I know there's some cheating going on is the guy that techs the quads is the same guys that has openly admitted it by telling some of the guys off for not using race fuel and hes not responsible for any issues for not using the correct fuel. And well ofcoarse even on soneis if the drunk talks the owners have admitted to it.