cascade or FAST cheetah cub set up?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris at cascade quoted me 1800 for the set up and i have delt with them before, very nice guy to talk to, i called FAST the other day and tried talking to jeff and got someone else and sad to say i am kinda learning all this and i had questions and the answers i got were kinda like i should already know all this, and seemed kinda short with me, thats why i ended up calling casecade.

FAST: I'd deal with Jeff too. He's a great guy to deal with. I just bought some stuff this week from him.

They must be training someone. Jeff is a great guy to deal with and talk to. He built my 421 serval and we had many hour-2hour long conversations about what I wanted the motor to do ect.

I'm sure he is a good guy it's just the customer service I got put a bad taste in my mouth, I would rather pay more and get answers maybe I'll try calling again and only talk to Jeff

Man I talked to Jeff for 15 mins the other day and I just ordered tires. He's a good dude.

Serval is more of a mid range motor opposed to a cub that is more of a drag motor/duner

That's weird that they didn't help you out a little better at FAST. I have not but great things to say. Although I just found out they have beer copies and I haven't got one yet!

Hope that you get to talk to Jeff and you see what everyone talks about!!

Adam

big panther call jeff again and leave a message for him to call you back. Hes a great guy , and does awesome work hints why he is always busy. ive been to his shop several times and he is always swamped. I think cascade subs all their porting and shit out anyway. My stock stroke jeff built me screams.