04 Banshee wont start!

Fatty420

Ok, so heres the story, my buddy has an 04 Banshee, he is trying to sell it to me, but We can't get the damn thing to start, he said it has rebuilt motor and carbs with 0 hours on the rebuild, but he hasn't been able to start it, we tried kick starting it over and over, no luck, we tried push starting it, and it fires right up, then dies, we tried push starting again, fires right up and dies, we tried pull starting it just for a few minutes, same thing, starts up and dies, the gas mix is right, there is gas in it, the spark plug is new and getting spark.. Anyone know where to start?? Oh yeah we also tried closing the air/gas on the carb and then open a half turn , try again, open another half turn, try again, same crap, fires up and dies, and sometimes backfires.. is this even worth my time? the price he was asking was $1500 at first but got him down to $650 if it runs, I really want it to run...

Look between the carbs....is the choke tube there between the carbs? If its not......swoop that thing for like 600 cause it's not running and then throw that tube between the crabs and kick that thing up!!!

Thats the best option right there. if you dont want it I'll come there and take it cause it wont start. I'll give him 650 no problem