banshee with lots of extras!

joshb

I will part out if I can find enough people to take everything. I need it all gone.

So, I am getting out of this hobby for a while. I began swapping everything over to a different frame, the old one had some cracks and rust. This is a J-Arm frame. Its a 370 long rod. Not too sure whats all done to it other than that, I was told it is drag ported by a company up near Fallon NV. I have enough parts, minus a second frame and motor to build two quads. I have triple buffed fronts on spindle mounts. Triple buffed 10 cup haulers on drag cut wheels. I also have some play tires and paddles that will go with it. I also have CPI inframes as well. I want to get rid of everything, not parting out or selling just a couple parts. Everything must go.

J-Arm frame and complete suspension.

Complete set of extra shocks and arms.

Pair of polished Marvin Shaws for the front.

Two stock swingarms and axles.

One +6 Stellar arm and polished carrier with stock axle.

Extra Stator because I think the one in it is giving up.

Extra set of plastics, blue set, and a black set.

Extra seat.

Inframe CPIs with silencers.

FMF pipes and silencers.

I am sure there is a bunch more, but don't remember everything.

I haven't touched this thing in over six months when I was about half way through the swap. I am near Sacramento CA. In Roseville 95678. I am looking for $3500, obo. I am also interested in trades for a Jeep or Toyota (Prefer 4Runner, full convertible). Prefer email or text, m.penfield@yahoo.com or 916-873-7600 Mike

Attached thumbnail(s)

• 5 weeks later...