So hard to find a good stealership these days.

Bkm2006

Wow took my blue labels to the stealership today they were in pretty good shape little surface oxidation nothing big. But the were true and not bent at all. Had a could set of tires so had a set of tires mounted on the blue labels. This is what i got backa6898fea-de9c-e67e.jpga6898fea-deb2-12fd.jpga6898fea-dec3-327e.jpg.....looks like they put the tires on with a sledge hammer. Charged me 40 bucks to mount em. I was even looking at brand new quads for the wife! Never again!!! I told the guy look man u beat my rims to shit im surprise they even hold air. He got shitty with me and told me to payup. Wtf never again!!! Liberty cycle in liberty mo!!!!

Should have told him to kick rocks, NO WAY I would cough up cash for that.

Be sure to take dated pictures of your items before they leave your hands, that way when things like this come up, you can prove their condition before and after. A witness that could vouch for their condition when dropped off would be a plus.

I would try the Better Business Bureau, they seem to take that pretty seriously.

Small claims court works also.

Edited by quikshee

Wow took my blue labels to the stealership today they were in pretty good shape little surface oxidation nothing big. But the were true and not bent at all. Had a could set of tires so had a set of tires mounted on the blue labels. This is what i got backa6898fea-de9c-e67e.jpga6898fea-deb2-12fd.jpga6898fea-dec3-327e.jpg.....looks like they put the tires on with a sledge hammer. Charged me 40 bucks to mount em. I was even looking at brand new quads for the wife! Never again!!! I told the guy look man u beat my rims to shit im surprise they even hold air. He got shitty with me and told me to payup. Wtf never again!!! Liberty cycle in liberty mo!!!!

Nope, You don't take that kind of crap my man. You pay with a credit card in order to get your Bike or wheel's out of the shop and then you call your credit card company and dispute the charges right away. Also You talk to the top dog of said stealership and let them know you want your money back plus damage control. If they don't want to help you, you let them know your reporting this to the BBB and do it. There is NO way I would let that go.

Good Luck and I really don't think your going to have a problem.