chroming frame?

asian_invasion

I wouldn't chrome a frame for a few reasons. One being that it would be pretty spendy, two being that it would chip pretty easily especially if the bike had any power from the frame flexing. Also the frame would begin to rust in the tight spaces much like stock a-arms that have been chromed. Just my .02 cents though..

i have seen 2 chrome frames up close one was a full drag chassis a long time ago and the other one was i think that yellow bike ther BUT it had full axis shocks, and way more detail in the chassis itself. ask gary GDUB on here about his homie's chrome framed bikes they are very nice looking..

if your looking for show quality then yea chrome is the shit!

chrome powdercoat is total bullshit UNLESS your looking for a polished faded silver look. to me there is sooooo much you can do with powder for certain effects that its not worth a single coat or color scheme. i acheived an amazing effect combining 3 differnt coats, and flakes on my wife's bike. its really cool if you can think outside the box on powder.