No Start

WAD

Hey guys looking for some help from the HQ!... MY bike is an 06 that still has TORS however the system is unplugged milled head 4* timing key procircuit pipes K&N and properly jetted carbs Always starts first kick. The other day I was out riding when my shee got stuck WOT. I instantly shut it down and noticed it felt as if the throttle cables were binding up. Restarted the bike and it went into instant WOT again so i began to look over the obvious things such as if the throttle cable was hung up somewhere which it did not seem to be So I immediatly leaned toward it being inside the carb. I then tried to start the bike again to see if it was free and it would now no longer start. Got the bike home and began looking things over pulled the carbs cleaned the slides and cables got them moving freely, Check the reeds for cracks they looked fine then checked for spark which its definatly there however it could be weak but looks decent to me. Compression is at 140 in each cylinder. Im am stumped and unsure where to go from here... tommorow im going to try a fresh set of spark plugs for shits and giggles. Anyhelp is huge thanks!

Have you tried doing a leakdown test yet? Im wondering if you suddenly former an air leak and if that's what made your bike seem to high rev like it was stuck at WOT. If the leakdown test does show a large leak you may have melted a hole through one of your pistons.

Havent leak down tested it, however if there was a hole in one piston it wouldnt have 140lbs of compression

wasnt sure if that was you doing a compression test AFTER if started fighting you or whether you were giving us a compression test from when you first built it like alot of people will do.

and you could actually ahve an air leak and still get a compression reading (just as long as there is no hole in the pistons) Could your ike have sheared the woodruf key the last time you shut it down and its out of whack? wonder if its a combo of 2 things that happened....like your carb slides stuck open causing wot and your key broke the last time you shut it down...