Sorry another oil question

bfn18

Ok, I want to get some oil for my new she thats almost done with its rebuilt. I want to get klotz (heard nothing but good things about it). But do I go with the R 50 or the Super Techniplate. Im probably going to get different answers but I just want some opinions. Thanks in adavnce.

Ok, I want to get some oil for my new she thats almost done with its rebuilt. I want to get klotz (heard nothing but good things about it). But do I go with the R 50 or the Super Techniplate. Im probably going to get different answers but I just want some opinions. Thanks in adavnce.

Been running the R50 for 17 years with NO problems. Used to run Benol, but the wife's bike carboned up because she did not ride it hard enough. I would also recomend the Klotz Flex Drive 30 tranny oil. Never lost a bearing, gear, clutch, shift fork, or welded a clutch ball with it(no pancake).

Been running the R50 for 17 years with NO problems. Used to run Benol, but the wife's bike carboned up because she did not ride it hard enough. I would also recomend the Klotz Flex Drive 30 tranny oil. Never lost a bearing, gear, clutch, shift fork, or welded a clutch ball with it(no pancake).

X2.

R-50 & Flex Drive 30 in trans :headbang:

I replaced the clutch ball already. The previous owner melted half the ball lol. But im def going to run the klotz flex drive 30 but still want more opinions on the 2 stroke oil. How often do you guys change the tranny oil.