Busco beach!

Surfrjag

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you can bring a generator but its only a little more for a place with power and not a full hookup. i havent called yet to reserve but i may go ahead and do that tomorow. so far only 1 person with a camper hookup? hopefully they will let us all camp at or near that site. i will relay what i find out tomorow... :headbang:

i did talk to the guys at busco today and they said they can keep us all together even if we have some people in rv's and they want me to call back mid may to make the reservation. im gettn my bikes all ready who's still workin on somethin?

LOL this is true Joe you always breaking shit on the bikes, I will be bringing a tub of spare parts just for this reason. Yes we will definitley hitting up the MX track, Me and Nastyracing are getting long travel suspensions built and setup as we speak. Im Broke now :cry: :cry:

You will be very surprised when you see the types of machines im hauling down there 20g bikes in a 500$ enclosed trailer lol. Trust me i ride till the wheels fall off. The day ends when i brake or all the bikes are broken.

I will take you class DDQ, because I suck on the track I haven't had much experience track riding.

Up for bid is a 1 hour riding lesson on the MX track, instructed by me, DDQ. The lesson will be held Saturday morning at 10:00 am. I really think all those attending the ride need to be there, but I wont force anybody to come if you are too womanified.

Place your bid now. Money does not interest me. Accepted form of payment is: BEER, keys, gum, sandwiches, kisses (by sister or girlfriend, no dudes,no gay stuff,) tools, knives, fishing gear, shiny objects, beer, gas, 2 stroke fuel, permission to smack you on the face one time, boots, cool rocks, sunscreen, fashionable hats, DVDs, memory cards with photos on them, cool stories, firewood, magic tricks and neat rocks.