fuel volume in winter

I pumped 20 liters of gas into my gerry can at -10c and noticed that there is reduced volume compared to summer temps. So now I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to reduce the amount of oil in the premix? Oil doesnt lose volume like gas does. I usually mix 500ml oil into 20liters in the summer. Does gas regain some volume when atomized in the carb?

You know, Ive never noticed that! I always go with the pump and what it says to be the truth, huh! Ill be watching for that next time esteral, thanks!

A station near me got nailed about 5 years ago for having their pumps calibrated to show it was dispensing 5 gallons and it was only putting out like 4.25. Only way anyone caught it was a guy with a motor home rolled up and tried to fill up.....when it took him like $30 extra to fill up he got the hint that the chumps at the station were fuckin people over.......cops arrested him and he got like 8 years no parole for fraud.