cool head and domes

KINGpimp

so im about to start to break down my 05 s.e and well i was wondering what a cool head would do for me.. also i have noticed that there is different dome sizes.. whats the difference in the size? my bike is all stock except for vf3's and t5's... i was planning on just freshing it up so i can save the life of my cylinders and not going to extreme.... maybe just a tad over and polished up! any help would be appreciated

not sure about the elevation, i live in ky.. like i said i have a stock shee that i just play around on in the woods, and maybe occasionally drag for fun..so im trying to keep the cylinders as close to stock as possible.. just not very familiar with the bike so i wanna get used to it before major changes. i was just curious what kind of domes i may need by just keeping it simple... or would u even recommend adding a cool head

i was just curious what kind of domes i may need by just keeping it simple...

Noss made coolhead with 22cc domes. It´s easy to install and will keep it simple.

(sorry my english, and I´m no pro)

-Pasi S.

..oh and a adjustable timing plate is a good mod also, or you can do a "+4" mod to your stock plate also (for free).

If you just want to freshen up and make the bike a little more responsive, I would advance the timing a little, the cool head allows the motor to run at a lower temp due to the flow of the antifreeze. Depending on your elevation you can go with a 21cc dome (stock is 22cc). NOSSmachine had a breakdown of the dome sizes and compression. Remember if you go to high on the compression you will have to run race gas.