is this good deal

quad rider

egh....to be honest id keep looking.........while it is a clean looking bike i can find you clean one for cheaper. Just keep your eyes open and keep looking around. Hell i found one near me that the guy was asking $1200 and all i believe it needed was a rebuild cause it was running low on compression. Granted i can't be sure cause i didn't look at it.....but that was a 01 that looked really clean also...

I do not know where you are located but most places you can buy a nice 4 mill banshee for that price right now. That is not a bad buy but with the prices the way they are right now I would keep looking if it were me.

Boost-Bottle Fail. Offer him $1700 and see what he has to say. Tell him the shitty boost-bottles crack the intakes and don't give any performance gain whatsoever. Tell him the fact that he has a boost bottle on it detracts from its value and makes you worry about what other things are wrong with it. lol