my new 2009 Banshee. how many liters of of premix oil in 5 gallons. also how many liters of engine oil should i put in ?

figaro

this may be a silly question but I bought a 2009 Banshee and don't know how many liters of premix oil in 5 gallons.

also how many liters of engine oil should i put in ??

thank you guys :cheers:

IMG02820-20111221-0950.jpg

Didnt you just spend 16k on a banshee and you don't know correct fuel oil mix ratios??

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146673&st=0

Pickelz I believe he is from Dubai???

what is your point ?

as I said before i spent 16k on parts before i bought the bike, which means i did not have the bike and don't know what full mix or engine oil it takes...

here is another guy on eBay that spent 18K on BANSHEE and from what i can tell i have more modified parts then him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Yamaha-Banshee-Custome-Built-/200692159245?pt=ATVs&hash=item2eba2f530d

enjoy :cheers:

thank you all. I tried to look up info on how to convert liters to gallons and the oil mix but there was so much conflict in opinion on the ratio. also the US gallon is different then European gallon so that just added to the confusion. I got it now :cheers:

I am living now in Abu Dhabi it is close to Dubai about 45min that why we use litters.

specialblend07 you are right my bro has the older GTR which is called skyline the new one is called GTR and it is left side drive.

I think the one i have is a 2009 not sure though but the only difference i noticed is the rear break light gets brighter if i press the break and here is the linkage.

IMG02836-20111228-1448.jpg

10 liters of gas and 3 dl oil works for me. 1.5 L oil goes in the gearbox.

I live in Finland and I use Liters and metric system.

-Pasi S.

(edit)

5 US gallons is 18.93 liters.

I would mix 6dl oil to that and get close to 3%

Edited by Pasi S.

thank you guys. i will do the 31 ratio.

my first day on the dunes with my banshee. i will be going up against some modified Raptors 700 and all i have on my bike right now are is K&N air filters with v force 3 reeds and t5 pipes . do i stand a chance ?? :D

:cheers:

They won't know whats hit em once your special package arrives!

i already got several friends with raptors on my hit list when my shipment arrives :evil: