2 into1 exhaust question

troyzstang

yes they are very good for the banshee when used for woods.A lot of the fast guys used to use them back in the day.I think too many people come to conclusions based on blind biased statements from people online that have no first hand experience with them.....just sayin

yes they are very good for the banshee when used for woods.A lot of the fast guys used to use them back in the day.I think too many people come to conclusions based on blind biased statements from people online that have no first hand experience with them.....just sayin

I agree with that. Depending on where you want your power, I think this pipe would have a place where it could dominate. However, that is jmo based on a logical standpoint with no practical experience. If there was a best pipe out there for every application, then most people would use that pipe.

SP

if i had it i'd put it on ebay yes they even suck for turbo's/ shear has proven that with his 2-1 turbo pipe/ setup

id rather run OEM gutted pipes then one of those the ONLY thing cool about them is the sound they make and thats it yes thats my honest first hand experience with them in the past. bla bla bla..

nice pipe tho!

if i had it i'd put it on ebay yes they even suck for turbo's/ shear has proven that with his 2-1 turbo pipe/ setup

id rather run OEM gutted pipes then one of those the ONLY thing cool about them is the sound they make and thats it yes thats my honest first hand experience with them in the past. bla bla bla..

nice pipe tho!

Honestly

I bought the bike and the previous owner liked it. He also had a set of PCs sitting in the corner wasting away. So I cleaned them up and installed them over the holiday weekend.

Lets just say it made a little difference. :dance: