Road trip for 2012

wacko2000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly the HQ trip to LS is what your looking for. The dunes aren't that big and nothing close to the west coast dunes, but the night life is in order! As far as pitching a tent goes, its not that bad at all. I've been going to LS for years in a tent. The only real enemy is rain, which seems to happen about every other trip....

I'm not worried about a text as I don't do tents. I'll sleep I'n the drivers seat before a tent.

Where's at anthonys?

Utah.

Prolly past your 1500 mile limit. The BHQ ride is a good time. Plenty of partying to be had there! Riding is pretty decent. It's a 6 hour drive for us and we do it 6 to 8 times a year.

SP

Utah.

Prolly past your 1500 mile limit. The BHQ ride is a good time. Plenty of partying to be had there! Riding is pretty decent. It's a 6 hour drive for us and we do it 6 to 8 times a year.

SP

St Anthonys is in Idaho not Utah lol. It is a awesome ride if you like steep dunes that go forever and the partying is just fine you just need to make sure you are stocked up on what you want before sunday rolls around.

St Anthonys is in Idaho not Utah lol. It is a awesome ride if you like steep dunes that go forever and the partying is just fine you just need to make sure you are stocked up on what you want before sunday rolls around.

Damn, your right. I don't know why I said Utah. Not enough coffee at that point I guess!

SP

Thanks for all the ideas guys- St anthony would be alittle to far for us 2300 miles one way is insane-- Most of the guys im rolling with cant take off for more than 7 days for this trip. Only bc we are taking off 2 weeks for Glamis..

LS HQ trip is sounding real good, as for the tent we are to spoiled for that stuff :headbang:

More than likely we will be renting a big ass RV for the trip- way better than being cooped up in a pickup with each-other.. Im sure we'll hate one another before the half way mark.. :shootself: :shootself:

So how is LS in comparison to glamis- nightlife, duning, meetings, drag stripes, how far is town if you wanna run our for something etc

More concerned with the night life, my past 2 glamis trip there wasnt much partying going on, actually wasnt anything at all where we were camping.

Joe

To be honest with you. I don't like being away for more then 4 5 days Glamis is an exception... I get home home sick

Thanks for all the ideas guys- St anthony would be alittle to far for us 2300 miles one way is insane-- Most of the guys im rolling with cant take off for more than 7 days for this trip. Only bc we are taking off 2 weeks for Glamis..

LS HQ trip is sounding real good, as for the tent we are to spoiled for that stuff :headbang:

More than likely we will be renting a big ass RV for the trip- way better than being cooped up in a pickup with each-other.. Im sure we'll hate one another before the half way mark.. :shootself: :shootself:

So how is LS in comparison to glamis- nightlife, duning, meetings, drag stripes, how far is town if you wanna run our for something etc

More concerned with the night life, my past 2 glamis trip there wasnt much partying going on, actually wasnt anything at all where we were camping.

Joe