banshee vs crf 450

james7711

what would win in a drag a blue 2001 yfz 350 has v force 3 reeds, pro circuit platinum pipes and factory 304 silencers, 2 28mm kei-shin race carbs, t.o.r.s system removed, stock gear ratio, 20/11/9 maxis razr's on back, fmf boost bottle, custom naked lady's grill, pro design cool head, im pretty sure its got vitos forged super stock in it, kevlar clutch plates, after-market stronger crank (stock stroke), wider stance in front and back do to offset rims and a ajustible 4 degree timing plate, high flow impeller, bike has 150 psi in both cylinders, and i have a pro design high flow filter and my bike is jetted for everything. or a modded honda crf 450 i dont know the year

the crf has a huge advantage IMO I had a kx and yz 450 bikes and dont think I ever got beat by a quad on dirt now I'm sure there are plenty of quads that will sounds like yours is a 50 ish hp bike and the bikes are also fairly close to that with 200lbs less weight

i tested this last weekend crf450 w paddle vs my banshee bone stock of course pipes and a booste bottle SLEEPER! i was giving him the jump and leaving on him aka letting him have the break and i could play catch up and hang. finally after seeing what he had we did an arm drop race and pulled him two bikes out of the hole and just kept pulling. he didnt wanna race anymore after that. but after reading your post id say the CRF is going to smoke you cause i dont know many little kids that cant spell riding a crf 450. win goes to the bike

depends how good the rider is on the crf. I know I smoked my buddies ported banshee and every other banshee I've tried drag racing with my crf. On dirt or street I'm pretty sure my crf would beat my 4 mill shee.