banshee vs crf 450

james7711

it all depends on what you want to do best... if you want to go fast in a straight line and smoke the tires off a trx 450r get a banshee. the 450r is fast, way faster than a 400ex. i had an 05 R with the HRC hop up kit, and a slip on exhaust with open air box. the banshee had K&N filter full fmf pipes, off the line the banshee would get the jump and stay about 1-2 quad lengths until i reached top speed. banshees slide around corners better. i would definately buy a 450r over a banshee if it was my main wheeler. however if i had a 400ex i would get a banshee because 2 strokes are NASTY!

beware!!! once you ride a 450r/banshee your 400ex will feel really slow. i know from experience

it all depends on what you want to do best... if you want to go fast in a straight line and smoke the tires off a trx 450r get a banshee. the 450r is fast, way faster than a 400ex. i had an 05 R with the HRC hop up kit, and a slip on exhaust with open air box. the banshee had K&N filter full fmf pipes, off the line the banshee would get the jump and stay about 1-2 quad lengths until i reached top speed. banshees slide around corners better. i would definately buy a 450r over a banshee if it was my main wheeler. however if i had a 400ex i would get a banshee because 2 strokes are NASTY!

beware!!! once you ride a 450r/banshee your 400ex will feel really slow. i know from experience

Ummmm, random? This thread is banshe vs crf 450 not 450r. Nice little review though. Lol

I Know this is a young kid cuz I see these threads on atvriders.com and thats full of little kids. Here is some advice. You shouldnt give a shit if your trail banshee can beat dirtbikes or whatever. Just be happy with what it can do for you. I dont care if my banshee is the slowest piece of shit out there just as long as it hauls my ass up the hills I'm attempting. If your into drag racing and thats the realm of riding you want to do, then take it to your local track and run it and find out what its all about. Ask questions in the drag forum.