mx to freestlye covo?

BbJ

i have the chance to build a banshee, i dont have it yet, but my options are limitless,i want to build up an mx banshee and also want to youw it for dunes and a little freestyle so i was thinking 4mill stock cylinder with a dynoport 2 into 1 pipeand possibly an MX port, +2 +1 a-arms and thats about it besides boysen rage cage reeds any thing im missing or is this too far out of my reach or just a too big of idea

i have the chance to build a banshee, i dont have it yet, but my options are limitless,i want to build up an mx banshee and also want to youw it for dunes and a little freestyle so i was thinking 4mill stock cylinder with a dynoport 2 into 1 pipeand possibly an MX port, +2 +1 a-arms and thats about it besides boysen rage cage reeds any thing im missing or is this too far out of my reach or just a too big of idea

I think suspension should be the first thing to get. If money isn't a problem then a longtravel setup will be best. Custom axis are top of the food chain for shocks. Don't run a 2-1 pipe, they're garbage. Advanced timing and a bump in compression will add more bottom end grunt. I'm not sure how big of a motor you'll want but I do know there is a such thing as too much power for mx. As DDQ mentioned, if you can swing it, pick up an lsr 250r geo chassis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...