100mph drag/trail shee? is it possible?

purpbanshee

well i guesss its just a bunch of ass holes on hear was just telling ya what i got seeing what you think if not intersed in positive feed back fuck off .

Aye get use it because it is alot of smart asses on here that are useless to this site. Most of them are here waiting for you to make a mistake to so they can try to make them selves look good. When you ask a question that already been answered the first thing the say is use the search box which in my opinion isn't all that great. Good Luck

Edited by 252wheelieking

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read here over the past few months, I don't know too many of you that would want to pick on anyone for poor spelling. And, this site certainly has it's share of arrogant anal sphincters. Whatever happened to humility and kindness?

Wheat

there is a difference between poor spelling and retarded spelling.

Haha. I generally don't like the word "retarded" used in any context, but in this case, it's quite possible the subject is indeed mentally handicapable.

There's just been a great influx of completely unreadable posts lately. Either our public school system is so far gone, or kids just aren't paying attention anymore. It's disheartening, really.

I will certainly not argue that the public school system is a disgrace and a huge failure. However, a good education starts at home and is sustained by good parents. But what about the issue of the often nasty spirit of some on this board? It would not be tolerated on most message boards I have been a part of.

Wheat

Edited by Buckwheat

I will certainly not argue that the public school system is a disgrace and a huge failure. However, a good education starts at home and is sustained by good parents. But what about the issue of the often nasty spirit of some on this board? It would not be tolerated on most message boards I have been a part of.

Wheat

That's what makes this forum so great. Low moderation. If you want everything G rated and heavily sifted through, I suggest you try Planet Sand. I hear they're banning members ever day. I've never been there though, so I can't say for sure. Just going off of hearsay.

That's what makes this forum so great. Low moderation. If you want everything G rated and heavily sifted through, I suggest you try Planet Sand. I hear they're banning members ever day. I've never been there though, so I can't say for sure. Just going off of hearsay.

You mean "every" day? Ha! I'm not talking about heavy handed moderation, merely common decency and a modicum of respect for folks.

Wheat

Edited by Buckwheat