Gsxr Banshee Exhaust

Codemilr

Tis true, my 421 banshee is faster (and handles 100 times better) than the overweight 750cc conversion I did. But, I ended up tig-welding 1.625" primary tubes into a 4-1 collector for the header. That peeked out the right side level with the bottom of the frame. From there 2.25" following the frame closely rising up in the back into the muffler.

take the motor out and sell it to a local scrap yard. Put the frame back together and put the banshee motor back in it.. You can outrun 99% of the conversion bikes on foot!

Yea But n20. The street bike motor is waaaay cooler................. :rotflmao:

I have no idea of your fabrication, electrical understanding, or wiring skills, but if you can't diagnose a problem with a simple Banshee motor, you have no business trying to swap in a fuel injected street bike motor. Just because you can get it in the frame and get the chain to line up, doesn't mean it will ever run. Do have any experience with fuel injection?

I have no idea of your fabrication, electrical understanding, or wiring skills, but if you can't diagnose a problem with a simple Banshee motor, you have no business trying to swap in a fuel injected street bike motor. Just because you can get it in the frame and get the chain to line up, doesn't mean it will ever run. Do have any experience with fuel injection?

Who cares man. He didn't ask anybody's opinion on if he could do it, how fast it'll be or how mechanically inclined you think he is. He simply asked how others have routed their exhaust on their street bike conversions. if you have nothing helpfull to add in somebody's thread don't reply to it.