Clutch Basket Bushing/Gear Problem

Thack82

382177_10150380909689828_742274827_8338115_234070612_n.jpg

Okay I just keep running into parts in my Clutch Assembly that need to be replaced. The Diagram above depicts my latest issue. The Big Gear that bolts on the back of the Clutch Basket and so is the Bushing. I just got my New Driveline 8 Plate Extreme Dune& Trail Clutch Kit, Driveline Stealth Lock Up, and a Mattoon Extreme Heavy Duty 8 Plate Billet Aluminum Clutch Basket, and now it looks like I'm going to need more parts. The combination of the worn Gear and Bushing allowed so much free play when the clutch was in motion that is flopped around inside my Brand New Polished Clutch Case and damn near cut the water jacket. My case was full of metal shavings. I went ahead and had Withrow Power Sports tig up and grind down the groove it had worn inside my case, so it should be okay.

I ran across this listing on eBay, it looks like it would solve half my problem but it doesn't solve the Worn Gear issue:

%21B0t-DTg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqEOKjkE%29MkZri+yBMbejWGsEQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

I think Yamaha should have put something like this in the Banshee to begin with. This gear is machined from a solid piece of hardened steel and it looks to me like it replaces the Bronze Bushing with a Needle Bearing that should reduce drag and wear much better than than a Bushing. The problem is it's $132.00 and I have to wait for it. I haven't even got to feel to real power my new Serval Set Up is putting out because I've had major clutch issues from the get go. Please let me know if you guys have any ideas on what I should do here.