trinity pv motor vs stock cyl 4mill

i still will say that the cheeta pv casting is far from obsolete.

a 421 cub and a 421 cheeta pv motor side by side is in my opinion no comparision..

saying that a pv is not needed for drag racing tells me whoever said that dosent understand how they work or what they can do..

all i'm going to say.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Trinity did have the rights on the Cheetah's for about 7 years. After that you could purchase the Cheetah kit form other suppliers that leads to did Trinity really sell the Cheetah with the bad domes etc?. Trinity has been in business for over 30 years, yes there has been an issue for example John case, we did what we felt was fair. John is still not happy and that is ok. You cant please them all. I own a 400 and a 421 Cheetah p/v. My opinion the p/v is a much better performing engine. It works the best for my needs. If a person is building an engine for just drag racing well then it may be better for them to build a cub. If a person wants a strong bottom to mid with the option of racing for FUN with his buddies then a p/v is a great option. This forum should be a place to learn and ask questions. a lot of you have very strong opinions again that is great, freedom of speech right. You all have options on who sells you the parts and you all have options on who potentially may build your engine. You will need to decide this on your own. If you buy parts off the internet well good luck to you. We all here at Trinity what everyone to know we will always do our best to take care of the customers needs. If we screw up then we will FIX it!

Jaymes Welch

Trinity Racing

Sales Manager

909-373-1337 Ext 105

jwelch@trinityracing.com

Your one stop shop for all your ATV,UTV & Motorcyle needs

<_<

I bought some chicken that was served raw. I tried to choke it down, but I couldn't.

I finaly had to send it back to the kitchen. They sent me back a fresh plate of the same raw chicken. It was a bigger piece, but I still couldn't eat it.

(The people in that Kitchen think that because they sell hundreds of chickens every day, I'm just a picky customer.) :cry:

I talked to many top chefs who had advice as to how to best cook that chicken. I took some of that advice and the chicken started to taste alot better after just a little custom seasoning. Some peoples chicken was cooked just fine. But I've met MANY people who suffered the same food poisoning from eating at that place. Funny...they all got the same raw chicken.

From what I've read....I understand.......Cam and D+M are very good with the Webber grill. :drool:

:shrugani: Sorry, once I get served raw chicken twice.... :bolt: Cause more raw chicken ain't a "Fix" ;)

<_<

I bought some chicken that was served raw. I tried to choke it down, but I couldn't.

I finaly had to send it back to the kitchen. They sent me back a fresh plate of the same raw chicken. It was a bigger piece, but I still couldn't eat it.

(The people in that Kitchen think that because they sell hundreds of chickens every day, I'm just a picky customer.) :cry:

I talked to many top chefs who had advice as to how to best cook that chicken. I took some of that advice and the chicken started to taste alot better after just a little custom seasoning. Some peoples chicken was cooked just fine. But I've met MANY people who suffered the same food poisoning from eating at that place. Funny...they all got the same raw chicken.

From what I've read....I understand.......Cam and D+M are very good with the Webber grill. :drool:

:shrugani: Sorry, once I get served raw chicken twice.... :bolt: Cause more raw chicken ain't a "Fix" ;)

LOL!

<_<

haha, that was the best story ever.

:jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: :jesterlaugh: