the shee broke :(

just a little bit ago i was out riding with a big group of friends and i decided to do a little first gear wheelie nothing big or fancy just for shits and giggles but when i land bam my ball joints break and im out of a ride. i have a j arm frame and i heard that you have to replace the whole j arm setup instead of just buying a new set of balljoints, is this true? if it is true anyone who has a set set of cheap stock j arms for sale let me know or if you guys could post some pics so i can see what aftermarket j arms or out there and if you have a set of aftermarket extended ones for sale let me know i need these soon its like im lost without my bike

J-ARM.....he has a J-ARM frame.........so unless he wants to try and do an a-arm conversion to his old frame........then a-arms will not work for him.

my suggestion is to look at the forsale section.....or talk to NYUK. He may have some J's kickin around in his garage or somewhere....

J-ARM.....he has a J-ARM frame.........so unless he wants to try and do an a-arm conversion to his old frame........then a-arms will not work for him.

my suggestion is to look at the forsale section.....or talk to NYUK. He may have some J's kickin around in his garage or somewhere....

I also seen some complete J arm front ends on ebay.

SP