Part Out - ALL ON EBAY - LOW RES DEALS WILL BE HAD Havoc Cyl's and TONS MORE !

I already regret this....

Just Listed everything on ebay. Some with no reserve, some with low reserve - want it all gone this week... Check out the listings !

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/reichstang7jr2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1

More will be added tomorrow

Havoc 4mill Drag Port Cylinders with spacer plate - $550

Cylinders have a MAX of 10hrs on brand new bores from FAST. This motor went 4.12 in a suspended drag chassis 300'. I had it in my duner chassis and beat plenty Cubs. I actually beat a 10 mill on gas on our one trip to the dunes this year, most fun I've ever had on a quad, lol

-A link to at least a few comments about this motor, I'm sure there are more that will vouch for it... http://bansheehq.com...1

Perfect Port Matched Cases clean with no chain break(will come with all bolts and nuts) - $250 SOLD

New Style Vitos 4mill 110rod crank, was installed brand new with the rebuild last winter - $325 10hrs MAX on it

VF2 Reeds Need Replacement Petals - $40

34mm ALKY PJ's with Powerjets and Chariot Billet Bowls - $250

Stock rear shock with the total treatment from SoCal Custom Suspension... rebuilt, revalved, polished, new black Eibach spring, set up for +6 swinger - $325 (4hrs on it)

Polished Dog Bone Link, Has some dings but still looks good - $40

Front Hubs and spindles... Fresh metallic gray pc, new bearings and seals - $75

Front Calipers... Rebuilt, Fresh Gloss Black pc, good pads - $100

22x11x8 SLS 12 paddle Extremes on Blue Labels.. Wheels and tires are mint, paddles are perfect, sharp and still have all the nipples on them. Bought new and saw the dunes once - $400 SOLD

Mohawk Fronts also on blue lables with the same use as the extremes. These are mint as well with the exception of a small lip bend on the inside of one rim(see pics) - $200

Fronts and Rears together - $550 (that's $15 more than the rears cost new)

Complete Set of black Maier plastics... some scratches on rear fenders but still glossy, everything else was bought new not too long ago and are near mint - $325 Greyhound Shipping is the best bet with these SOLD

Stock Steering Stem with Mint gloss black pc - $35 SOLD

All Black seat with no flaws - $50

Newly purchased Pro-Taper mid bends with ODI clamp on grips - $50

Throttle Block with polished billet cap and billet extended lever - $50 SOLD

Clean Clutch Cover with good seal, bearing and stainless hardware - $30 SOLD

Stator Cover with good gasket and stainless hardware - $20

Polished Billet Gas Cap - $30

Billet Flame Bar Clamp - $40 SOLD

If you see anything you need that isn't listed, please contact me for price and availability.

I have TONS of pictures to upload... please wait until I reply noting that I am done uploading pics before replying. THANKS!

P1040349.jpg

P1040350.jpg

P1040340.jpg

P1040341.jpg

P1040342.jpg

P1040352.jpg

P1040353.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic