Identify these stators

Thom6069

Bought a box of banshee parts from a guy and in it were these two stators; the one on the right looks like the stock one on my banshee, the one on the left has much larger windings... Does this mean it is higher output than the other, if so how do I know what it is? The only markings on these is on the back of the timing plate where it says " Japan". Both timing plates have this same marking. There is nothing on either stator...

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

looks just like my ricky stator

Looks like it has a heavier coat of clear sealant than any ricky stator I have had. The ricky stators I had looked like they were just dipped in a real thin coat of varnish, where his has a real heavy build up. Almost like clear silicone.

Looks like it has a heavier coat of clear sealant than any ricky stator I have had. The ricky stators I had looked like they were just dipped in a real thin coat of varnish, where his has a real heavy build up. Almost like clear silicone.

The one a left could be a Moose/Electrosprort/RM Stator. And yes they very close to one of our stators, as these companies have copied our design. Over the last few years we have made some upgrades to our stator as to set ourselves apart form the these other companies..