Best spark plug caps?

seabass

I'm going on my third sparkplug caps. Both sets have been rubber and have torn. On a different bike that I had, it had hard plastic NGK caps that never gave me a problem. I can't seem to find them. Are the caps listed as Banshee or do I use any motorcycle ones? Any suggestions on where to get them are also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

any auto parts store that carries NGK can get you what ever you need. i get all my plugs from o'reilly's. you will need the 4 digit stocking number for them tho.

the caps are an 8031 i believe... and the plugs i like best are br8eix OR br9eix. gas/ alky also buy the solid terminal style so they wont unscrew in the caps

solid terminal br8eix are 6747 stock number

solid terminal br9eix are 3089 stock number.

my local auto store can have the plugs to me in one day.

any auto parts store that carries NGK can get you what ever you need. i get all my plugs from o'reilly's. you will need the 4 digit stocking number for them tho.

the caps are an 8031 i believe... and the plugs i like best are br8eix OR br9eix. gas/ alky also buy the solid terminal style so they wont unscrew in the caps

Sorry to jump in here but Cam, what is the difference from that plug to the regular "es" type and what do you like better about them?

Cam , How much $ do they get for these at the auto parts store? They are $11 at most motorcycle stores and i'm wondering if there is a big price difference