poulan synthetic 2-cycle oil?

I'm pretty sure i've used worse oils than this in other bikes. i currently have two bottles of this and my plugs look fine plenty of power and some smoking but deff not excessive. I see most use castor in their banshee i think this oil is Viscosity at 100C CST: 7.2 , Flash Point: 210F

24:1 and only $5.97 20 oz at Walmart? what do you think? any issues burning cheapo synthetic oil?

thats not even a good price to be honest, $.30 an ounce for "poulan 2 cycle oil"

you can get a quart (32oz) of one of klotz oils for $12-13, about $.40 per ounce

run the klotz at 32:1 or 40:1, and its cheaper than running poulan at 24;1 and obviously much better quality oil for your banshee..

no brainer

I'm pretty sure i've used worse oils than this in other bikes. i currently have two bottles of this and my plugs look fine plenty of power and some smoking but deff not excessive. I see most use castor in their banshee i think this oil is Viscosity at 100C CST: 7.2 , Flash Point: 210F

you asked for opinions, you got em..

also not sure what the appearance of your plugs has to do with anything ?