Need Carb help!

i have a 2006 le banshee i just re did the whole bike...my problem is i put everything back together and now she is running like shit...i put the toomey t5 kit on it and i put in there jetting kit i have checked that twice and everything is ok...the bike starts but it idles like shit and i cant rev the bike up at ALL. It just makes a bogging sound but it never floods to where it shuts off. I have stock carbs with the toomey jet kit the tors are still on top of the carbs and i have synced the carbs so that isnt the problem...Anyone know wtf is going on?

Yeah they are in right both the slides are installed

Correctly with the groves on the guide pins and they aren't

Backwards... The reeds should be good... Choke is fine too... Maybe it's somethin electrically cuz I had the whole

Wiring harness off... A bad ground??

If you disconnect the little black box on the left side under the gas tank it will disable the electrical brain of the tors....that being said the idle will still be adjustable using the big tors boxes on the top of your carb.

If you work on your own bike then yes the eliminator kit is worth it.....it makes massive amounts of easy work space under the seat. And its not hard to install.....the kit from FAST is the cheapest I've found and its real easy to install.....just move slow and make sure you use the provided tap at a straight angle to the carb boss......and also file down the barb boss per instructions so the idle will set correctly......its cake work...

i was wondering what that little black box is because originally my brother had said before he fucked the bike up that he had disconnected that box and it made the bike run good so we tried it and it still didnt solve anything but either way i guess i should disconnect it and get the tors eliminator kit because they do take up alot of space...yeah i do work on my own bike and i got a drill press so it will be cake just wanted to get the bike running good before the weekend because im suppose to go on a trip....i saw that there is a video on here for installing the kit anyways so like i said it will be cake...a local guy told me to try and unplug the wires going to the throttle and the ones going to the clutch also do you know anything about that? what that would do? i imagine that is a safety precaution in the wiring harness also?