where did my post go?

junkforsale

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted I didn't pay for any of it and I'm kind of a big deal around here, forsale sent me a billet kicker, billet hangers and a billet inline cooler that are all really nice. I think he's probably a legit seller that is just generally frustrated with selling on forums. I mean honestly, most people want stuff for nothing these days and can be a real pain in the ass to deal with. I agree that he hasn't exactly handled things the right way but the products he is selling are pretty nice.

• 1 month later...

ive spent about 1000 dollars with marty so far, bought a 4 mil hot rods crank, spring loaded hinson basket with 8 plate inner and outer hub and straight cuts, also bought wsm long rod pistons from him and a few billet parts. give the guy a break hes legit

not to mention marked the crank sold and held it for me for a week until i got payed and had the money to get it, and he tried to help me track down a guy from ebay who stiffed me on a clutch basket so i could get my money back