where did my post go?

junkforsale

Marty,

Email me your pictures. johnathangreen1981@yahoo.com Ill load them into photobucket and post them..

cool, this place is a joke, now one guy says he dont want to buy from me, cause he got scamed like this before, im about to make a video of me taking all this shit to the scrap yard. then post it on here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit don't do that! :wacko:

I was going to offer to do the same as Green.

all im trying to do is get rid of my parts, and hook some people up, im a straight dude and i dont need this stuff, they told me to make one post then reply to it with pics, this is my last try, then its goin to the scrap yard.

all im trying to do is get rid of my parts, and hook some people up, im a straight dude and i dont need this stuff, they told me to make one post then reply to it with pics, this is my last try, then its goin to the scrap yard.

Dont take it to the scrap yard, Ill meet up with ya give you $100 for it all if u choose to go that route

Jeez dude, don't blow a fuse. This is by far the best Banshee site on the web.

If you don't know how to post pics ask. At least two people have offered to do it for you. If you can post one pic you can post ten.

I was on your side until you started to whine and thtreaten to sell your stuff somewhere else.

Jeez dude, don't blow a fuse. This is by far the best Banshee site on the web.

If you don't know how to post pics ask. At least two people have offered to do it for you. If you can post one pic you can post ten.

I was on your side until you started to whine and thtreaten to sell your stuff somewhere else.

the best site, all your peeps are calling me some other guy( all american billet) how about asking, im a member on a ryno forum and they are happy to see new guys, not bash them. wow,

600lbs of alluminum around here clean straight alluminum is bringing about .30c a pound thats 180 bucks.

i'll scrap it all for you. like i said..

if you are a jerk about things your going to scare people off.

use photobucket for you pictures it is VERY easy.

make sure your not bouncing you IP address off of a proxy server to try and conceal your identity. THATS why you got your posts deleted. it seemed you were just another scammer.

to me if your willing to send pics, and send parts BEFORE they are paid for i think thats good enough for me and should be good enough for anyone else.

if your looking to dump all this quick really just put it on ebay and stop screwing around. i personally dont care if you scrap it all so what. yoru the one that will look like the idiot.

the best site, all your peeps are calling me some other guy( all american billet) how about asking, im a member on a ryno forum and they are happy to see new guys, not bash them. wow,

We're happy to have new people join, it happens almost every day, but don't say this is a bad site when multiple people have tried to help you.

You've been a member for less than 24 hours and have at least 4 pages of negative post and you've called the site a joke. Put yourself in our shoes. What would you think.

We always welcome new members, but due to the other Dick heads that have pulled scams, we have our guards up. Post a few things, sell them and have a nice smooth transaction and you will build credibility.

You actually have some items that sell good on here so just abide by the selling rules, don't fuck anyone and let's move on.

WTF man. There have been waves of members who join the forums and the first thing they do is post in the for sale section. Someone sends money for a real sweet deal and the new member is never to be seen again. These scams happen a lot. I won't buy from you (or anyone else) until I see that someone else has had a good experience purchasing from said member. Then, the way you chose to respond to others on here sends a red flag to me also.

WTF man. There have been waves of members who join the forums and the first thing they do is post in the for sale section. Someone sends money for a real sweet deal and the new member is never to be seen again. These scams happen a lot. I won't buy from you (or anyone else) until I see that someone else has had a good experience purchasing from said member. Then, the way you chose to respond to others on here sends a red flag to me also.

you have the right not to buy, but should you have the right to not let someone sell there parts, or atleast give a explanation, then when i do what im told to do by tylar, i see some dick sayin hes gonna wipe my post off again . thats not cool. i paid just like you did. doesent matter if im new. all you had to do is ask. not just assume im a crook.

you have the right not to buy, but should you have the right to not let someone sell there parts, or atleast give a explanation, then when i do what im told to do by tylar, i see some dick sayin hes gonna wipe my post off again . thats not cool. i paid just like you did. doesent matter if im new. all you had to do is ask. not just assume im a crook.

Just because you paid for a premium membership does not assume you are legit and only great transactions will happen. I assume everyone is a crook until I see otherwise. Because the one time I let my guard down that will be the crook. This is my logic, and it has worked. I am in no way calling you out to be a crook, but because I DO NOT KNOW I will never take the chance. If I ask you if you are a crook, what will your answer be? What if I asked a crook if he is going to rip me off? Will his answer be any different? lol

Your best bet is to start one post, and list everything you have for sale. A potential buyer will feel more comfortable with a brief description (so there are no surprises when the item arrives) a picture or a few pictures if it is an expensive or large item, and a price and location of the item. Paypal should be used (if you gift money or have it gifted, you can't file a claim if something goes wrong) and communication with any and all buyers should be priority. Once you have recieved payment, ship it as soon as you reasonably can and provide a tracking number. Wait a few days after the tracking number has cleared and states "delivered" and then ask the buyer if he/she recieved the item. You are sure to gain a positive reputation quickly.

With a name like "forsale" it sounds like you are only here to dump your stuff and not contribute in other ways. Whether you mean it this way or not, this might be a warning sign to some guys.

Just because you paid for a premium membership does not assume you are legit and only great transactions will happen. I assume everyone is a crook until I see otherwise. Because the one time I let my guard down that will be the crook. This is my logic, and it has worked. I am in no way calling you out to be a crook, but because I DO NOT KNOW I will never take the chance. If I ask you if you are a crook, what will your answer be? What if I asked a crook if he is going to rip me off? Will his answer be any different? lol

Your best bet is to start one post, and list everything you have for sale. A potential buyer will feel more comfortable with a brief description (so there are no surprises when the item arrives) a picture or a few pictures if it is an expensive or large item, and a price and location of the item. Paypal should be used (if you gift money or have it gifted, you can't file a claim if something goes wrong) and communication with any and all buyers should be priority. Once you have recieved payment, ship it as soon as you reasonably can and provide a tracking number. Wait a few days after the tracking number has cleared and states "delivered" and then ask the buyer if he/she recieved the item. You are sure to gain a positive reputation quickly.

With a name like "forsale" it sounds like you are only here to dump your stuff and not contribute in other ways. Whether you mean it this way or not, this might be a warning sign to some guys.

that is exactly what i did, and some of the boys assumed i was some amercan billet dude, cause there was no pics, so after a pissing match of who i am, so i spent 3 hours posting new adds with pics, next morning its all gone, no explanation. as im reposting the way i was told to by tylar, i see a guy in the shout box talking shit, saying he is gonna whip my post clean as soon as im done. so thats my complaint, i understand there is alot of shady people out there, but to slam me like that was wrong,