New to the Forums

SFB172

Just joined up officially and wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a week or so and finally took the time to register. This forum is great, I have learned a lot already, but have a long way to go. I have to confess I have only been on a Banshee once, and was impressed. I was previously, until about a month ago an owner of a TRX700XX until some dirt bag decided he needed it more and stole it.

So looking onward and upward I started looking for a replacement and committed to a Banshee. Only problem is that commitment is an 87 in pieces, and only about 75% of the pieces at that. I am currently missing the top end of the motor, crank, a-arms, swing arm, plastics, the list goes on.

But with a little work and a lot or research and help from this forum I can get it all back together, I am sure I will be in contact with some of the site sponsors, and hopefully getting out to Glamis in the next few months!

:cheers: welcome !!!!

not such a bad thing having a bike in parts, you can build it to the bike you want, with the help of the members and sponsors on here, youll have a kick ass bike.

as for engine parts or chassis parts, hit up a member "NYUK" he has loads of stuff, then once you have a good base, hit up a sponsor for some nice engine hardware.

enjoy..

Welcome to the site. I agree with most, it's not a bad thing buying one in pieces. You have the ability to build the bike you want and you will know everything was pieced back together the right way. I have a stock swinger I would part with cheap. Let me know if your interested. Also take a look in the for sale section. I think you will find a lot of quality parts at a fair price to help you along the way.

I've been a memer of 10-11 different forums dealing with turbo's/ mustangs and diesels over the last 10-11 years. When I got my Banshee and came here, I quickly realized this is hands down the best forum that I've ever had the privilege to be part of. There is so much knowledge here, it's a handicap to have a Shee and not be a member. These guys are full of experience and will steer you in the right direction. The Sponsors and Vendors associated with HQ are the best in the business ( performance and customer service) and that says alot right there, they know where to advertise.. BEST thing is to do is, take a while and just use the search feature to find every question you have. Every question has already been asked 30 times, so it's already laid out before you. Also as others have said, and you'll find out, your bike's about where you need it to start off with... Mine ran fine when I got it then signed on here and immediately tore it all apart, hahaha. I can't wait to get mine back together, to realize what it truly can be. In stock form, there is so much unlocked potential that is fairly easily to acheive with the use of the search button. Glad to have you around, hope to ride with ya sometime.

Lonny

Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on the "For Sale " section for parts you may need ... It is definetly an addiction that grows on you.

like you i am also new to the forums and to banshee's. i too had a bike in pieces. but thanks to most of these guys on here and the sponsors, i have a bike that runs faster than any one i've ever had before. the for sale section is great, good parts at a great price.