toomey or pro circuit

spalding

I have pro circuits on mine and love them, good sound, nice power, but i also got a killer deal of 180 shipped with silencers.... Most of the people on here will tell you toomeys. I'd say get whichever you can get a better deal on.

it's really gonna depend on what kind of power you are looking for, I've had both PC's and T5's on my bikes.

If you like to really rev it out and have a good top end you will want the Toomeys, if you want a lot of mid range response definetly go with PCs. the first banshee that i really built from the ground up was a top end duner it had a aggressive dune port, T5's and 34 PJ's, i loved it because it would fly hard and fast, but it was all top end, it had no mid or bottom. I built a new bike which i like more though because it is so versatile and i never have to shift. it is an aggressive torque mid range port with PC's and trinity 2into1 intake with a 36pj. I always get the holeshot and i can click it into 3rd and ride from one end of St. Anthonys to the other at a pretty fast pace.

What kind of riding do you do primarily?