HOW DO I TIGHTEN MY BANSHEE CHAIN

so i bought my banshee a year ago chains loose i dont no how to tighten it i always rode dirtbikes its a 1999

if you rode a dirtbike then you know how to tighten a banshee chain....... 2 carrier bolts and 2 adjuster bolts. you will need a 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and (2) 17mm wrenches. have someone sit on the bike (pretty heavy person) and adjust it until it starts to get tight.

if you rode a dirtbike then you know how to tighten a banshee chain....... 2 carrier bolts and 2 adjuster bolts. you will need a 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and (2) 17mm wrenches. have someone sit on the bike (pretty heavy person) and adjust it until it starts to get tight.

OMG! Don't let Cam see this post!

Just sayin.....

SP

The prophecy has come true!

Long ago, in BHQ history a dark evil lurked in these forums. He spoke of future events that would for sure doom the banshee race. One of which specifically told of a time where banshee owners who frequent the HQ could not figure out how to tighten their chain. Beware! The first seal has been broken. Hell upon the forums has been unleased. We are all doomed to the 8th circle of hell.... 4 strokes.

The prophecy has come true!

Long ago, in BHQ history a dark evil lurked in these forums. He spoke of future events that would for sure doom the banshee race. One of which specifically told of a time where banshee owners who frequent the HQ could not figure out how to tighten their chain. Beware! The first seal has been broken. Hell upon the forums has been unleased. We are all doomed to the 8th circle of hell.... 4 strokes.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

if you seriously can`t look at it and figure it out. PLEASE JUST SELL IT! and buy a scooter.

Heres what you need to do. Buy a clymer manuel, they are like $25. It will save you the embarrassment and stupid responses from douchebags on this site that forget that at one time they didn't know how to wipe their ass until their mothers taught them

Someone is a little butt hurt and it's not even his thread! :rotflmao:

Someone is a little butt hurt and it's not even his thread! :rotflmao:

i am on the fence.... in one way he is right. every member here has had to ask a question big, or little. that's how we learn, but on the other hand to own a machine such as a atv or any vehicle for that matter you should know general maintenance or have the money to pay someone. tightening a chain other than how to mix gas and change oil should be the first thing you learn how to do.

i am on the fence.... in one way he is right. every member here has had to ask a question big, or little. that's how we learn, but on the other hand to own a machine such as a atv or any vehicle for that matter you should know general maintenance or have the money to pay someone. tightening a chain other than how to mix gas and change oil should be the first thing you learn how to do.

X2 :rotflmao: