JimmyChoo

bansheemandan

I buy and sell a shit ton of parts on here and many other websites. My online feedback is just as important as my dignity in real life. It is easy to get scammed by people like you. When dealing with people online, you have different rules for buying. It is not like a "store". We should know about sellers like you that do not care about shit once cash has changed hands.

You are a risk, people should know. That simple.

You made it clear he should have asked more questions, and you do not care if it is the wrong part. Without anyone saying anything, this shows what kind of seller you are.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you took it on TRADE IN the guy who's bike you took it OFF you KNOW its super head.. if you BOUGHT NEW DOMES for it YOU HAD to buy super cub domes for the head..

either way your a fucking lier and thanks for asklin!

why not just put SUPER CUB head in the damn description..

and the BUYER ALWAYS ask for PICTURES and if the count is low NEVER trust them.. unless they have a PILE of good feedback and are willing to give you ALL their info..

simple as that your both at fault here but i'd say the seller is more at fault.. send a refund, get the fuck off HQ

all i'm gonna say you wont see a post from me in this thread again.

Oh let's ban him Lmfao. You sound like a 12 year old Fag. I never listed as a super cub cause I didn't know it was. Since you all are pros maybe asking for pics would have helped anyways im done with this. It's all going through paypal claim anyway. So for Vifferman Fag and some others who think are badass's behind a screen go stick your little dicks on a CPI or something since I'm sure you can't be doing good in the girl department.

Oh let's ban him Lmfao. You sound like a 12 year old Fag. I never listed as a super cub cause I didn't know it was. Since you all are pros maybe asking for pics would have helped anyways im done with this. It's all going through paypal claim anyway. So for Vifferman Fag and some others who think are badass's behind a screen go stick your little dicks on a CPI or something since I'm sure you can't be doing good in the girl department.

Keep talking, you're only digging your hole deeper and deeper....

I'm done with you and this thread. I believe your actions speak for themselves.

Bansheemandan: If paypal doesn't refund your $ PM me and I'll send you the $ so you can get the part you need. :cheers:

your the one calling names like a 12 yr old

your the one who don't know dick about what he selling like a 12 yr old

your the one who won't refund $100 like it alot of money or somting like a 12yr old

and i would tell you everything i posted to you gay fucking face bitch. your the one hiding behide a screen. and if you can read he said he did ask you for a pic.

I just got done reading this whole post, what a fuckstick of a guy. I sold bansheemandan a set of domes a couple weeks before, that is why he was looking for the head only.

Someone needs to whoop the living shit out of this punk.

It's not a money issue anymore, its about doing what's right. Just remember karma is a mofo.

I hope you get ass raped with a fist full of razor blades.

-randy

I just got done reading this whole post, what a fuckstick of a guy. I sold bansheemandan a set of domes a couple weeks before, that is why he was looking for the head only.

Someone needs to whoop the living shit out of this punk.

It's not a money issue anymore, its about doing what's right. Just remember karma is a mofo.

I hope you get ass raped with a fist full of razor blades.

-randy

Technically it isn't rape if he enjoys it....