JimmyChoo

bansheemandan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ban both of them.

fuck you coupelx, lets see you get ripped off and not say anything, he knew dam well it was off a cub, i looked up other stuff he was selling and sure as shit he was selling cub cylinders, he just finally replyed to my pm and said he is not a store and does not give refunds, and nowhere in his ad did it say it was for a cub

Edited by bansheemandan

here is his original post for the head, read it and then look at the first response above, he did not know right, in the ad he said it is off his motor and just paid $80 for the domes, and in his response above he said he took it on a trade

#1 JimmyChoo Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

HQ Lieutenant

Group:

Members Posts:

40 Joined:

19-July 11 Selling my USED polished NOSS COOL head with 22cc domes. Item just came off my motor so its obviously used and needs to be cleaned up. Giving it away for $125 Shipped to the states. I paid $80 just for the 22cc domes when I purchased them. Head and domes are fully functional just needs to be shined up. PM me or text me for pics 786 298 7127.

Dan, you need to get your motors right, if it was for a cub or a wumpus it would fit stock cylinders all tho the head domes would be different unless you are running blaster pistons. This dispute is over a Super head. meaning it will fit a super wumpus and a Super cub. Huge difference.

As for the confusion on what set up it was on I blame both of you! Dan you should have aks more questions seing how it did not say WHAT motor it came off of, thus you should have made sure it was for a stock cyl etc. On the other hand Jimmy you should have listed that it was for a super.

Dan, you need to get your motors right, if it was for a cub or a wumpus it would fit stock cylinders all tho the head domes would be different unless you are running blaster pistons. This dispute is over a Super head. meaning it will fit a super wumpus and a Super cub. Huge difference.

As for the confusion on what set up it was on I blame both of you! Dan you should have aks more questions seing how it did not say WHAT motor it came off of, thus you should have made sure it was for a stock cyl etc. On the other hand Jimmy you should have listed that it was for a super.

i talked to him on the phone and he said it was for stock cylinders, he never said super cub or super wumpus, when i got the head in the mail i clearly saw that it was not for stock cylinders, the bottom line is he is a scamer, on the phone he said it was for stock cylinders, in his original ad he is saying he bought domes of it for $80, then in his reply he is saying he got the head on a trade, if he bought domes he knows what it was for, he knew i was looking for a head for stock cylinders so that is what he told me it was for so he could make fast money

Answered pms. Took item on a trade and posted Cool head with domes. If you dont ask for details or pics then Tbats your fault. Head was On a motor i pulled off and worked just fine. I have sold plenty other items on bhq without issues.

It's the wrong part. Take it back and refund his $. Does it really matter why? I'm sure someone else could use it.

Any seller that has JimmyShoo's attitude should be banned. I would never buy from someone like that.

Were there pics in the ad? 90% of for sale ads don't have pics or they say that they will send them via email or even worse to your phone. Take some damn pictures, put them on Facebook or PhotoBucket and link them to your for sale ad. If you are that clueless send them to me and I will link them for you.

It's the wrong part. Take it back and refund his $. Does it really matter why? I'm sure someone else could use it.

Any seller that has JimmyShoo's attitude should be banned. I would never buy from someone like that.

Were there pics in the ad? 90% of for sale ads don't have pics or they say that they will send them via email or even worse to your phone. Take some damn pictures, put them on Facebook or PhotoBucket and link them to your for sale ad. If you are that clueless send them to me and I will link them for you.

Agree 100%. Seems like a bad seller to me. Thanks for the post bansheemandan. Sounds almost like JimmyShoo's knew what it was, he was just trying to get rid of it.

WTH is wrong with your people. Lmao. One, WHERE IN MY AD DOES IT SAY CUB ????. Second, Who buys things without asking for pics. Clearly my ad says nothing about a Cub. So before you buy someting ask details and pics. I put my number up on all products for that reason. I have sold pipes and motors on BHQ without issues. Just because retardo over here is a moron is not my fault. I am not a store so I do not refund. Ask before you buy, kind of a rule of life. The reason i have not responded Is becasue I have a life and dont live on here. Stop crying already.

Edited by JimmyChoo

WTH is wrong with your people. Lmao. One, WHERE IN MY AD DOES IT SAY CUB ????. Second, Who buys things without asking for pics. Clearly my ad says nothing about a Cub. So before you buy someting ask details and pics. I put my number up on all products for that reason. I have sold pipes and motors on BHQ without issues. Just because retardo over here is a moron is not my fault. I am not a store so I do not refund. Ask before you buy, kind of a rule of life. The reason i have not responded Is becasue I have a life and dont live on here. Stop crying already.

Could you be a bigger douchebag?

What's next, finders keepers losers weepers?

Be a man, not a mouse.

At all he did a wrong purchase on his end. He should have asked for more details. Dude who buys something with our asking??.. Vifferman Read before you type. You have no idea of anything and are obviously pointing fingers. Are you going to buy someting without seeing it. Im sure as hell not. Thats why I have a number and a inbox so you can request pics. It is not rocket science. If the head was not what he needed then put up for sale theres a million ppl that need a head. Next time verify before you do things, Im sure your not 12 years old.