JimmyChoo

bansheemandan

And for those who are prolly this guys friend on here and sticking up for him. Here is the full convo. Let me know who is at fault. I did no mis informing or mis leading at all. Thanks

noss head

Participants: bansheemandan, JimmyChoo

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

will you sell the head without the domes, how much

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Yea make me a offer.

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

$80 shipped ????

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

The head needs to be cleaned and re polished. Which is why im selling it cheap cause it just came off my motor, and dont have time for that.

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

well how much do you want

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

Im trying to sell complete. if possible i can do for complete head and domes $110 Shipped. You can sell the domes for and you come out winning.

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 02:15 PM

JimmyChoo, on , said:

Im trying to sell complete. if possible i can do for complete head and domes $110 Shipped. You can sell the domes for and you come out winning.

what is your pay pal, i will take it

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

Jimmyu18@gmail.com..Send shipping address.

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

JimmyChoo, on , said:

Jimmyu18@gmail.com..Send shipping address.

does it come with the ----nuts----copper washers----o'rings

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

I may have the O rings. I just purchsed a chariot head so i have this one lying around. I may have it if i dont i'll deduct $10 for those items which cost peanuts.

bansheemandan

Sent 15 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

hi, i payed you for the head and domes through pay pal, my address is

daniel cronan

107 mclean st.

wilkes barre, PA 18702

JimmyChoo

Sent 15 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

I will ship out today tomr latest.

bansheemandan

Sent 19 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

do you have a tracking number

JimmyChoo

Sent 22 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

should be there already today latest tomr it went out on monday.

bansheemandan

Sent 22 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

i did not get it, do you have a tracking number

JimmyChoo

Sent 23 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

bansheemandan, on , said:

i did not get it, do you have a tracking number

fedex 468419215074995

bansheemandan

Sent 23 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

hi, i got the head today, you never said it was for a 4mm super cub or wyampus cylinders, i can not ues it with my stock cylinders,, i am going to send it back for a full refund

bansheemandan

Sent 27 August 2011 - 07:06 AM

well i see you were online and read the pm that i sent you, i guess you are a scamer, i am filing a claim with pay pal

JimmyChoo

Sent 27 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Apologize, must be a mis understanding you are filing a claim that is not true. I did not know head was for a cub. I took a bike on a trade and rode it persooanlly. Head did not leak and works fine. You can sell the head without a problem. I do not issue refunds I'm not a store. You never asked for pics or details. I told you it needed cleaning and did not have nuts. I have full convo. And do not appreciate you filing a claim. Pay attention before you purchase and Put it up for sale I see people interested in it already. Plus I know ppl looking for it also.

bansheemandan

Sent 27 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

JimmyChoo, on , said:

Apologize, must be a mis understanding you are filing a claim that is not true. I did not know head was for a cub. I took a bike on a trade and rode it persooanlly. Head did not leak and works fine. You can sell the head without a problem. I do not issue refunds I'm not a store. You never asked for pics or details. I told you it needed cleaning and did not have nuts. I have full convo. And do not appreciate you filing a claim. Pay attention before you purchase and Put it up for sale I see people interested in it already. Plus I know ppl looking for it also.

i did not buy it to have to resell it, you knew it was off a cub because you had the cylinders for sale, everything in the claim is true, there is a reason you will not awnser your phone, also you stated that you just payed &80 for the domes ??????? what kind of head did you buy the domes for

bansheemandan

Sent Yesterday, 03:15 AM

come on scum bag, what kind of head did you hbuy the domes for, you fucking dirt merchant

JimmyChoo

Sent Yesterday, 12:11 PM

I have nothing to disuss due to the nature of this lie. I said domes cost 80 because i called and asked. I ASK before buy. Also I have never sold cylinders or tried so therefore you are lieing.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At all he did a wrong purchase on his end. He should have asked for more details. Dude who buys something with our asking??.. Vifferman Read before you type. You have no idea of anything and are obviously pointing fingers. Are you going to buy someting without seeing it. Im sure as hell not. Thats why I have a number and a inbox so you can request pics. It is not rocket science. If the head was not what he needed then put up for sale theres a million ppl that need a head. Next time verify before you do things, Im sure your not 12 years old.

Yes, he should have asked for pictures, and you should have posted some.

This isn't a playground in elementary school. The part wasn't right, for WHATEVER reason, it doesn't matter, make it right or look like an ass.

If we don't take care of each other who will?

I sure won't buy from you.

It wouldn't have mattered if he did ask, you "didn't know head was for a cub" If you don't know what your selling then you CLEARLY are at fault and should take it back.

Douchebag! banghead

JimmyChoo, on , said:

Thats why I put NOSS head with 22cc domes, Retard!. So if I dont know hopefully the buyer would and be like hey send me pics or give me more specs on it. And I would send pics like I did to all hte other members who inquired about it. I think your just a dumb and have no interest in selling you anything lmfao

No at all which is why I posted it as Noss head messaged me for info. Perhaps i send pics and you can tell what its for or what size etc. Im not saying its my fault cause i didnt know. But For someone who lives on here like youself with 700 posts maybe would know something about banshees lmfao get a life bro. Im done talking to you.

This is a good lesson to be learned by every member who clicks on subjects in the FOR SALE section.

As a buyer-assumptions are your worse enemy. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting before commiting to a deal. Make sure the seller knows what you intend to do with the part. Pictures are great and be hesitant to do the deal by phone without any written proof (just in case you end up in a sour situation).

As a seller-don't be a bitch, post up accurate pictures and info on the part. To me, if you can't clean a part up then it is obvious you didn't care much about your stuff when you ran it so I tend to stay away from that. Also, know what you're selling. If you are selling a clutch assembly and don't know if the springs are stock or heavy weight, mention that. But not knowing the difference between a stock cylinder and a super-cub or super-wampus is rediculous (or Calvin is a genious making the wampus indetectable to the OWNER of the banshee) Mention the details so guys know what they are getting plain and simple.

To Jimmychoo-This message is for you. Your attitude will not get you far on these forums. Using the excuse "I didn't know what it was" has no merit to me. It only proves that you are a stupid fuck. And then NOT trying to better the situation makes me want to punch you in the dick. Because we have a high post count means we live on here? Maybe we just have a passion for the sport and don't take kindly to idiots abusing the forums trying to make a shady buck.

Maybe there needs to be a rule in place that you can't sell for 6 months after signing up. This way people could get an idea on the way things are supposed to work on hq. It's intended for the Banshee enthusiast to share information, get help and to help others out. By helping others you can sell parts they may need.

I won't judge on the matter but know what your selling and if you don't know tell them. On the other hand, know what your buying and ask the right questions.

Finally, if you fuck someone and don't make it right, this is a small world in the Banshee community and you never know who you will run into.

WTH is wrong with your people. Lmao. One, WHERE IN MY AD DOES IT SAY CUB ????. Second, Who buys things without asking for pics. Clearly my ad says nothing about a Cub. So before you buy someting ask details and pics. I put my number up on all products for that reason. I have sold pipes and motors on BHQ without issues. Just because retardo over here is a moron is not my fault. I am not a store so I do not refund. Ask before you buy, kind of a rule of life. The reason i have not responded Is becasue I have a life and dont live on here. Stop crying already.

read what you just replied, WHERE IN MY AD DOES IT SAY CUB????, you are right it does not say cub, but the head you sold me is for a super cub or a super wumpus, you just screwed yourself with your own response, when i spoke to you on the phone you said it was off a stock motor, that it just needs to be cleaned, you also told me that your phone would not take a good picture to send, soo i trusted you without the picture, you are a loser, if you need the money that bad, keep it, i am not playing baby games over $100, i work for a living and will make more money, you on the other hand are going to rip the wrong person off and get your throat cut

i think he already did ripp the wrong person off. you belong to the bhq and now more than likely no-one here will ever buy another part off him again. was it really worth it, plus seems like he is calling all of us with high post lossers and need to get a life, but he wants are money. he should be banned for life.

Edited by bansheesrtoys

It sounds like Jimmyhoe got what he wanted and that was the cash. He could care less about doing the right thing. You can not just say tuff shit b/c he should have known what he was buying, when you did not know what you were selling. You should honor the fact you both NOW know it is for a SuperCub and refund his cash. Plain and simple. He should be protected just as much as you b/c you did not know what it was either. What good would it have done asking quuestions if you did not know what it was.

I mean it was posted as a "noss head". Seen one seen'em all. Not sure I would have asked many questions either. The way it sounds, I think you played stupid just to off load it quick to someone not knowing any better.