ran like a raped ape and then....

hmm, i replaced the bad cap, and it still backfires, but VIOLENTLY!, it blew smoke through the airbox, and moved the 2 into 1 which was tightened down hardm almost off the cylinders! its pissing me off, do you think its a cdi? also if i get one, i noticed alba made a nice one with a switch on it to switch ignition maps.... anyways i dont want to waste money if it isnt it tho, any other ideas?

Well if it "blew smoke" out of the airbox and if it almost blew your intake off or your cylinders then....well buddy you got yourself one hell of a backfire...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it "blew smoke" out of the airbox and if it almost blew your intake off or your cylinders then....well buddy you got yourself one hell of a backfire...

no it almost blew the 2 into 1 PIPE off the cylinders, and i found it was a bad coil connection, i fixxed it, rejetted, and boy this hauls for an almost stock shee lol

no it almost blew the 2 into 1 PIPE off the cylinders, and i found it was a bad coil connection, i fixxed it, rejetted, and boy this hauls for an almost stock shee lol

i think thats ur engine telling u it wants dual pipes :jesterlaugh: